Bay Area German Shepherd Rescue
  • Female
  • 3 years
  • Adopted Nov 24, 2020
  • Good with Cats? Yes
  • Good with Dogs? Both
Sponsor Coco for just $25
Click here to donate
You'll appear on this page - "Sponsored by ......".
Your $25 will pay for food. Coco thanks you!

Hi! I’m Coco! I’m a three and a half year old girl GSD and I weigh about 68 pounds (yeah I need to loose a few lbs but love to walk and go places),

I'm smaller in stature and there was some thought I may be mixed with a smaller breed like a cattle dog but I fooled everyone and my DNA came back 92% GSD!! The other 8 percent is undetermined. 

I have excellent leash skills and don't pull at all. I can easily jump into your car or truck and I love to GO. I ride nicely too.

I have a soft, sweet disposition with my trusted human(s) and like to just hang out near them. I get along well with other dogs but don't really need one as much as my person. I'm ok with cats but I have chased one in my prior home (maybe a dog savvy cat that doesn't run). 

I would love spending my days just hanging out while you do some gardening or yardwork but I'm ready to go for a long walk too. Once I lose a few lbs some longer hikes would be great. I'm not a high energy girl but I do like some adventure.

I'd do best in a quiet environment with a chance to be outside in the sunshine. Older kids are ok but the younger wild ones are not for me. I'm pretty quiet in my home and need space when strangers come over. I am not a busy city dog, just a chill girl that likes the easier life. Of course I'm housetrained!! 

I’ll be waiting in Windsor.

How do I
adopt this dog?


You like this what?

Please take 3-4 minutes and complete our application form. Our adoption team will spring into action to help you adopt this dog.

If you have already completed the application and are approved, please phone or text your adoption counselor and we will set up a meeting.

Unsure? Email us at [email protected] and one of our team will answer or get back to you within hours!